The application is a mobile web app for a customer who already has a number of native apps for iPhone and Android. All these apps use an existing set of services to access the core data. Our app used JQuery Mobile and Underscore.js as the only libraries. For testing, we used Jasmine and cucumber.
Originally, I wanted to post this as a single post, but it go long. Very long. Looking back on our project, there were four things I’d like to try doing differently.
We didn’t use CoffeeScript for what felt like very good reasons at the time. In hindsight, this was a mistake.
As I get my posts written, I’ll update the above with links.